More History!

As I've said before, I'm a bit of a history nerd :)
Which is why I was so excited to discover Colonial Williamsburg Podcasts.
The episodes aren't numbered, so I'm not sure how many there are so far. They began May 5, 2005 and it is still a weekly updated podcast. Its too early on a saturday to do the math ;)
Each week, the host interviews another employee of the historical city. I've loved every topic covered in what I've listened to so far. I'm only up to September of 05 :)
He's interviewed the interpreter of Patrick Henry, an interpreter of a wife of a wealthy landowner, the cooper, and my favorite so far, one of the costumers.

Each episode is between about 10-15 minutes long, which I think is just about perfect. Its not so short that you feel like you're constantly having to start something new, but its also not too long.
Very nice!
:)
Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend if I don't post more later.

No comments: