Friday Feasty thing

Got this from Mitchypoo's blog

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
1. I hate my handwriting. HATE HATE HATE. I guess that's the price I pay for having typed more often than not since I was like 7, so i type pretty fast.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
I like baths' better. My hair doesn't get wet very well unless its completely submerged.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Bad move as in not good or bad as in.. naughty ;)
Either way.... I'm not sure. Not much beats Cheerleader Ninjas or The Bare Wench project, for either category.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Soda. I really should drink more water, but I don't like non-bubbly stuff.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Hmm... as a mostly metalhead I'm gonna assume the question means, within a band and not just as a solo instrument. I love listening to the drums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weeee I love these things:
1. Appetizer: Love my handwriting cause it annoys other people.
2. Soup: Showers cause I feel like I'm wasting more water with a bath.
3. Salad: Robots - netflix rental that skipped and sputtered to much to enjoy and really it was just stupid what I could see.
4. Main Course: Carbohydrates, and as a diabetic this is bad, very very bad.
5. Dessert: Tamborine, cause I really liked Josie and the Pussycats as a child. *I was like 8 and still in my formative years, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!*