Wooo I'm back!

Sorry folks. http://www.jadielady.com was out of commission for a few days, but you can't beat the service of saying "Hey, friend over for burgers and Rock band, why isn't it working?"
:)
Thanks Buddy!
I'm back now! and once again you can always reach me at jadielady at jadielady.com, or aim me at MaraJade97 or yahoo glswoman.

I feel like after finishing that durn bed (which Tripsie hasn't gone near again) I've got a huge influx of knitting mojo. I've cast on for a gift for my frend's birthday next week, and went so far as to buy sock yarn and a new knitting bag!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's in the last picture Jadie? It looks like a box with a magic wand in it. Or is that a fancy knitters toothbrush. Maybe it's special sock knitting needles. ooooh so curious...

Courtney said...

Yes it is a great bag :-)I love mine :-)