What was I doing 10 years ago?
Funny, I've already Answered this question
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cool Ranch Doritos
2. Crunchy (not puffy EW!) Cheetos, original flavor.
3. Cottage Cheese
4. Popcorn. Nuke the bag and shake in some garlic powder. NOM NOM
5. Corn chips and medium hot Fritos cheese dip.
Five things on my to-do list today:
I think I'll say this week, I'm not much of a to-do list person, plus the day is almost over.
1.Finish my 2nd sock
2. Get one report caught up to 2/08
3. Finish at least half of another report of 550 contracts, I got to about 120 today.
4. Get my oil changed and get the car people to try to figure out why my air vents stopped working (drive home today in the humidity SUCKED)
5. Borrow carpet cleaner and get rid of the brown spots. Poor Tripsie, she had tummy troubles, and well, 3 legged walking equals *step step sit, step step sit* so its like poo morse code all over.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a compound and move all my friends in.
2. Form a no-kill cat shelter.
3. Get some sheepies and bunnies and learn how to spin and dye.
4. Buy all the land around my parents house so that they don't have to worry about someone putting a trailer park or something in their front yard.
5. Donate to Meals on Wheels - they've started a program where they also bring pet food to elderly/homebound people with animals!
Five jobs I have had:
Baskin Robbins - best benefits ever.
In charge of Action figures and Video games at Toys R Us. Too bad my manager was a jerk.
Hallmark Card Clerk.
J Crew phone order person.
My current job, which is way too complicated and weird to describe here.
Five of my bad habits:
1. Biting the inside of my mouth. not so much biting, chewing.
2. Preferring clutter to putting things "away"
3. See Snacks.
4. I am VERY STUBBORN.
5. Being too lazy to brush my teeth on weekends. Or get dressed...
Five places I have lived:
1. Lynchburg VA
2. Forest VA
3. Appomattox VA
4. Farmville Va
5. A different part of Lynchburg VA. I've moved a lot, just never far.
Five people I want to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!)
Tagging is always a dangerous thing - but here goes - I hope my buddies will play nicely :)
Instead of tagging 5 people, if you would like to particpate, leave me a comment. It'll be fun to see who some of my readers are that I may not know very well!
Five random things
Hmmm are these random things my readers may not already know? *thinks*
1. I go *squee* whenever I'm mentioned in a podcast or blog. Thank you Kyle!
2. I moved once when I was 4, and didn't move again until I was 18. In the last 10 years I have moved *counts* 13 times. Despite not liking our kitchen, I'm not in the mood to give up finally feeling like I have a home unless something much better comes along.
3. I have very small feet. I wear size 6 or 6.5 shoes. Thing is, my sister who is a few inches shorter than I am has bigger feet!
4. I drive a 1993 Grand Am. My license plate is (with a variation on spelling) Red Rocket. Its partly because its red, but its also a hilarious South Park reference that I'll probably go to hell for :P I paid $800 for the Red Rocket from a co-worker over 3 years ago.
5. I love shows like Ghost Hunters, and Most Haunted, but I hate horror movies.