Today I was off, as I wasn't sure all what we'd do for our little mini vacation. I decided to spend it dyeing yarn!
My first project was to try to make some pretty UVA yarn for something I want to do.
It didn't turn out quite right, but its still quite pretty.
My second attempt was to make a pretty teal.
Turned out more green but its still pretty as well.
Here they are all done and drying. (just ignore that one in the middle)
YAY for a clean kitchen afterwards.
As far as this being any kind of test run of possibly doing this full time, I think I could do it.... I was also very productive. I did 3 loads of laundry, the dishes, and worked on my sock while waiting for the dyes to settle in.