1. New second brain. 2nd brain is the term I use for my organizational system. Used to be a digital organizer, then a Palm Pilot (which died). For a few months its been an old school paper calendar and my hand. But no more!!! Let's start with the Calendar:
I can enter all my wonky schedule things, and meetings, and reminders, and its got a fun little scrolly wheel to set the time.
Then there's the memos. No more writing things down on my hand!
Instead of making notes to myself to email someone, I can just do it!!! In fact on Saturday, I emailed mom while we were on the way to reserve our cake!
2. Twitter. I can twitter at WORK! On breaks only of course. Plurk too. Or update my facebook status.
3. Youtube. I can watch youtube videos! Which means whenever there's one I want to show a co-worker but they're on dial up at home, I just load it up on my phone :)
4. My pretty pretty background. Its one of the default ones, but I just think its lovely!
5. The camera. I can take pictures and either send them directly to flickr from my phone, or I can start a tweet and it automatically uploads to tweetpic and puts a link in my tweet for me!
6. Music. I don't even need to put music on it, though it would hold 8 gigs of it. I can stream Pandora or LastFM. Well, Pandora works great, but LastFm's music is a little cloggy on our slower network.
7. Applications. I can instantly find things local to me. Ever have one of those "I don't care, what do you want to eat?" conversations? UrbanSpoon will solve your problems. I also have one that brings up a video of a dog licking glass...
I really do love my phone :) Though I rarely talk on the phone, but basically its a great little pocket PC I can carry around with me anywhere.
Tomorrow, Sam and I are going to get our marriage license!! Just 45 days to go!