If you're on there i'm Jadielady there as well.
Today, I've been VERY BUSY.
- Wrangled 3-legged cat with a dingleberry problem. 3-legged long haired cat with dingleberry problem. All by myself. *gives self gold star of cat wrangling* (if you ever find yourself in a similar position, grab a blanket. Throw it over the cat, straddle the cat with the tangle facing towards you and cut).
- pulled all my shoes out of my closet. Pulled out about 5 pairs I forgot I even had and put with clothes to go to Goodwill. Reorganized the rest by what I actually wear most often.
- Took 2 bags of stuff to Goodwill. Also dropped off prescription and a mystery camera at CVS
- Went to Kohl's. Pretty much epic fail there, ended up with just a pair of jeans and a sweater.
- Picked up camera. Prescription will have to wait til the pharmacy, the doctor, and my insurance company work out what kind of nasal spray I'm allowed to have *eye roll* $120 to keep me from sneezing?
- Brought down dirty clothes from the week, and raided my old acrylic yarn stash in the tiny closet in the computer room.
- Yarn stash is next. Gonna sort out acrylic to donate to the charity knitters at work, then sort out other yarn to de-stash fo cash!. Photos and info will be placed here first, then I'll post to twitter/plurk then Ravelry.